Internal Audit Manager
|Job Number: ||119698 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Miami, FL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: ||Bachelors Degree |
|Job Post Date: ||11/16/2018 |
A dynamic global organization that is an industry leader in its field is seeking a strong Internal Audit Manager to join its team. The Internal Audit Manager will report to the Director of Internal Audit and will be responsible for leading financial, operational, and SOX based engagements across multiple locations and business units. The organization uses internal audit as a feeder into strategic leadership roles within corporate headquarters and specific business units.
• Participate in the execution of the annual internal audit program under the direction of the Audit Committee
• Perform and oversee financial audits in direct support of the company&39;s ongoing global compliance efforts
• Execute internal control over financial reporting reviews within designated scope
• Document control tests for external auditor testing/reliance
• Coordinate with the external auditors to ensure they have the support necessary to perform their review
• Ongoing testing of the company’s internal control environment for compliance with existing control documentation and analysis of the effectiveness of the controls in achieving control objectives.
• Monitor changes to company process documentation including changes to documented controls, risk monitoring, and development of test plans based on the control documentation.
• As required, participate in special projects, including financial modeling, acquisition due diligence, accounting research and other special assignments
• BS degree in Accounting required and CPA preferred.
• 5 years of experience in public accounting (external audit) or experience within a corporation’s internal audit function.
• Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices.
• Ability to detect and document weaknesses in internal controls.
• Ability to travel up to 25.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel functionality.
• Strong analytical and technical accounting research skills
• Ability to understand and develop alternative solutions for issues and concerns.
• Strong attention to detail. Able to work with detail information, while also being able to perceive and define the larger/underlying issues and drivers.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a broad group of users with different backgrounds and languages.
• Ability to coordinate resources required for completion of tasks/projects.
Apply Now Back to Opportunities