|Job Number: ||119615 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Staffing |
|Job Location: ||Chicago, IL |
|Job Type: ||Temp to Hire |
|Degree: || |
|Job Post Date: ||11/06/2018 |
Brilliant has been engaged in a search for a Financial Analyst, for our large client located in River North. This company is in the Manufacturing industry, and is looking for a Financial Analyst to help them through year-end. Upon successful completion of the project, this individual will be considered for a permanent role. The Financial Analyst reports to the Finance Supervisor, and has a prime objective of supervising all accounting entries and inventory movements related to stockpile, both in US and Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring, updating and ensuring the accuracy of the inventory accounts for stockpiles
• Ensuring all activities are completed and in accordance with the authorized corporate time-frame. Perform/review analytical month-end reporting/narrative for management as required.
• Coordinate and assist the management with the preparation of the annual direct and period cost budget and forecast
• Reconciliation of the following general ledger accounts on a monthly basis: Inventory accounts, GI/IR, Accrual and Prepaid, Inventory adjustments FG, Accrual/Prepaid accounts
• Assisting the Supervisor Supply Chain Finance on ad-hoc requirements
• Stockpiles related, monitoring of cost performance and preparing monthly key reports
• Preparing and approving the monthly journal entries
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance required
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in cost accounting, general accounting or FP&A
• Experience with SAP required
• Must be well organized, able to work under time constraints and have the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines as set by manager
• Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and demonstrate excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well with peers, management and other departments
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please apply immediately.
Apply Now Back to Opportunities