Senior Fund Accountant
|Job Number: ||119404 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Chicago, IL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: ||Bachelors Degree |
|Job Post Date: ||10/10/2018 |
A growing, dynamic asset management organization is seeking a strong Senior Fund Accountant to join its accounting team. The Senior Fund Accountant will report to the Controller and will be responsible for fund administration, reporting, compliance, and investor communications.
• Record transactions in the GL system for the funds and the management company
• Record transactions and maintain the loan administration system
• Prepare capital call and distribution notices
• Maintain and update various schedules relating to the portfolio and fund marketing
• Assist with monthly preparation of financial reports and financial statements under the guidance of senior level accounting personnel.
• Assist with monthly preparation of regulatory reports and regulatory statements under the guidance of senior level accounting personnel.
• Act as a resource during the annual audit by providing supporting documentation as requested.
• Perform special projects, as required, to assist the department and the Company in achieving its goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• 2 years of related accounting experience with demonstrated stability.
• CPA or CPA tracking preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with ERP and reporting systems preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
Apply Now Back to Opportunities