Accountant - Inventory
|Job Number: ||119205 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Naperville, IL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: ||Bachelors Degree |
|Job Post Date: ||10/24/2018 |
A large distribution/manufacturing organization is seeking a qualified Accountant - Inventory to join its accounting team. The Accountant – Inventory is responsible for all inventory related month-end transactions.
• Analyze and resolve all failed goods issue and goods receipt transactions.
• Responsible for the month end reports as it pertains to inventory reconciliation and issuing of orders as well as receipts of orders.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate inventories compared to third party warehouses.
• Create and analyze daily, weekly and/or monthly reports for the team.
• Analyze the weekly Gain and Loss Report, interpret results, and provide explanation of the gains and losses at weekly meetings.
• Review and analyze physical inventory count information provided by 3rd party locations.
• Reconcile inventory quantities at the item, batch, status, and weight level at 3rd party locations.
• Review raw material invoices for corporate managed items.
• Validate warehouse invoices for accuracy.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• 1-2 years accounting experience in manufacturing or distribution with exposure to inventory.
• Skill in multi-tasking, time management, and prioritizing responsibilities.
• Ability to follow specific procedures and guidelines.
• Knowledge of large ERP experience is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Collaboration, problem solving, results oriented, strategic thinker, ability to establish clear objective.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Must work with a sense of urgency and produce high volume of work with accuracy.
• Strong problem solving skills.
Apply Now Back to Opportunities