|Job Number: ||117396 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Chicago, IL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: ||Bachelors Degree |
|Job Post Date: ||10/18/2018 |
A growing, dynamic asset management organization is seeking a strong Senior Hedge Fund Accountant to join its accounting team. The Senior Hedge Fund Accountant will report to the Controller and will be responsible for fund administration, reporting, compliance, and investor communications.
• Record transactions in the GL system for the funds and the management company
• Record transactions and maintain the loan administration system
• Prepare capital call and distribution notices
• Maintain and update various schedules relating to the portfolio and fund marketing
• Assist with monthly preparation of financial reports and financial statements under the guidance of senior level accounting personnel.
• Assist with monthly preparation of regulatory reports and regulatory statements under the guidance of senior level accounting personnel.
• Act as a resource during the annual audit by providing supporting documentation as requested.
• Perform special projects, as required, to assist the department and the Company in achieving its goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• 3 years of related accounting experience with demonstrated stability.
• CPA or CPA tracking preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with ERP and reporting systems preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
Apply Now Back to Opportunities