This Treasury Accountant has more than 10 years of experience with multiple years in the Treasury and Cash Management function. Recent experience includes reconciling bank, credit card and change order deposits, financial project management, system implementations and evaluation reporting. Industry experience includes finance, retail, elementary and secondary education, and Disaster Recovery as well as knowledge of Federal, State and Local regulations. Systems experience includes Great Plains, QuickBooks, ICMS Treasury Management Tool, Oracle, SharePoint, JD Edwards and Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros).
Additional qualifications include:
- Created and implemented the RFP process for credit card processing, saving the company 2.75% in revenue over 2 years
- Assisted Grantees with the reconciliation and closure of 60+ project files spanning over three federally-declared disasters (Gustav, Ike, Isaac) in excess of $100 million, including adherence with past and present governmental statutes, regulations, policies, procedures and procurement guidelines
- Transformed accounts payable from a cost center to a revenue-generating payment option through virtual card and ACH Plus ($10 million monthly spend)
- Reconciled daily monetary transactions to general ledger and deposit accounts for 2 banks and 2 subaccounts
- Processed three credit card vendors daily with average monthly credit card sales for 460 retail locations at +$109 million