This results-driven Systems Engineer with 5 years of experience has vast knowledge of moving on-prem applications to the cloud. Recent experience includes managing a wide range of applications in both Linux and Windows SaaS environments including IBM Rational Suite, DB2, WebSphere, DOORS, Citrix, Microsoft Suite, PostgreSQL and SQL Server.
Additional qualifications include:
• Architected new cloud environments and rearchitected problematic environments
• Maintained best practices for deploying and administering cloud servers and applications
• Worked on a 2-factor authentication for a Citrix environment with a radius server
• Troubleshot and debugged issues reported by customers including server outages, unresponsive applications, permissions issues, software bugs and network issues
• Managed over 150 servers in enterprise cloud-based infrastructure in multiple datacenters including Google Cloud Platform, SoftLayer and Federal Data Centers (IL2/IL5)