This sharp Staff Accountant has more than three years of experience in both accounting and financial roles. Most recently this individual worked at a pharmaceutical company as a Staff Accountant for a little over a year. While in that role the candidate was responsible for preparing journal entries, performing high-volume account reconciliations, preparing 1099 forms, and maintaining vendor accounts. Prior to that role, this individual worked for two years as a Financial Analyst with a large health care manufacturing organization. While working as a Financial Analyst this candidate was working in the transfer price group and was responsible for providing daily transfer prices to international affiliates. This individual is also very tech-savvy and has utilized QuickBooks, SAP and Oracle.
Additional qualifications include:
• Prepared monthly journal entries, account reconciliations
• Ensured proper GL coding
• Monitored depreciation of fixed assets
• Prepared monthly sales tax report
• Prepared analysis of accounts and monitored accounts to ensure payments were up to date
• Verified the accuracy of transfer prices, manufacturing standard costs and country constraints