This well-rounded Staff Accountant has more than 5 years of full-cycle accounting experience. Most recently this individual was responsible for performing the day-to-day full-cycle accounting tasks. Responsibilities include processing approximately 50 to 100 AP invoices per week, performing high-volume account reconciliations, credit card reconciliations and journal entries. Earlier in their career, this accounting professional worked in Canada as an Accountant at a real estate organization and was responsible for handling the financials for six commercial properties.
Additional qualifications include:
- Handled accruals and assisted the Director of Accounting with month-end close procedures
- Inputted journal entries and invoices to accounts payable/receivable and generated payments
- Reconciled vendor, bank and various software accounts
- Resolved unidentified receipts for proper posting
- Assisted with upkeep of fixed assets
- Reviewed and processed employee expenses for payment