This Staff Accountant has 3 years of experience working in a high-volume, shared-services environment of a multi-billion dollar manufacturer. Responsibilities include general ledger maintenance, journal entries, reconciliations and reporting, and is involved in numerous special projects.
Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA eligible, planning to sit for exams in 2020
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Advanced Excel skills along with SAP
- Special project experience involving leases, property tax, fixed assets, etc.
- Highly motivated to advance in a growing organization