This Staff Accountant has 3 years of experience working in a high-volume, shared-services environment of a multi-billion dollar manufacturer. Responsibilities include general ledger maintenance, journal entries, reconciliations and reporting, and is involved in numerous special projects.
Specific qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• CPA eligible, planning to sit for exams in 2020
• Strong working knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
• Advanced Excel skills along with SAP
• Special project experience involving leases, property tax, fixed assets, etc
• Highly motivated to advance in a growing organization