This Senior Accountant, CPA, recently completed a consulting engagement as an auditor and was responsible for auditing cash, fixed assets and inventory cycles for manufacturing clients. Experience is well-rounded having been successful in private sector accounting and month-end roles, as well as public accounting for small to mid-size businesses in various industries.
Additional qualifications include:
- Nonprofit, manufacturing, small business audit and tax experience
- Month-end and year-end activities including bank and account reconciliations and posting journal entries
- Extensive expense and project analysis on invoice discrepancies and backlogs
- Research and resolution on a high-volume of discrepancies requiring communication with internal departments and external vendors
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), QuickBooks, Tax Pro, Deloitte AS2 Audit Support, CaseWare, Wolters Kluwer Engagement
- Fluent in English, Turkish and German