This Senior level accounting professional named Anthony has 10 years of accounting experience primarily working in the manufacturing industry. Most recently, he was with ATF Inc. where he held positions as both a Senior Accountant and an Accounts Receivable Manager. In his career, he has prepared financial statements for month-end close, performed account and bank reconciliations, posted journal entries, and handled variance analysis. Anthony also had 2 direct reports he managed while supervising the AR team and was also hands-on by applying payments, researching deductions, performing collections, and setting credit limits.
- Performed 8 bank reconciliations monthly
- Prepared financial statement, quarterly and yearly budget, and reconciled the balance sheet
- Applied $10+ million payments through lockbox monthly
- Determined and set credit limits, place credit holds, and renegotiated payment terms with customers
- Supervised 2 accounts receivable specialists