This sharp New Grad recently graduated from Illinois State University with a bachelor’s degree in Finance. Their experience in school and throughout their internship has gained this candidate experience in Excel and in daily accounting principles. During their internship, they were responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll daily activities. Software proficiencies include strong Excel with the ability to create and manipulate pivot tables and v-lookups and QuickBooks.
Additional qualifications include:
- Creating journal entries
- Performing manual bank deposits
- Appling customer credit card payments
- Processing 1500+ invoices weekly
- Preparing bi-monthly payroll payments
- Managing inventory records