This sharp Junior Analyst recently obtained a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and Finance and has a little over a year of experience in the wholesale and distribution industry. Within the first 6 months at their recent employer, they took over a large account and analyzed a high-volume of complex contracts. System knowledge consists of SAP and advanced Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups).
Additional qualifications include:
- Performed analysis of $3.5 million worth of pricing contracts (20-30 daily)
- Conducted audits to ensure accuracy for pricing/item # discrepancies
- Reviewed complex contracts including 100-1,000 line items
- Maintained relationships with customers, vendors and internal contacts (1,500+ vendors)
- Assisted with extra projects assigned by upper management