Cash Application Specialist
This hardworking Cash Application professional recently earned a bachelor’s degree and has just under a year of cash application experience. Prior to graduating, they worked as an intern and assisted in many components of accounting including accounts payable, payroll, reconciliations and invoice processing. They are very tech-savvy and can pick up new systems quickly. Software experience includes PeopleSoft and advanced Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables).
Additional qualifications include:
- Posted up to 70 transactions and $10 million dollars per day
- Researched and resolved misapplied and unapplied cash
- Handled short and overpays by creating credits and issuing refunds
- Communicated with clients and other departments to handle discrepancies
- Assisted with month-end close by reconciling ledgers in Excel