This highly-skilled Billing Analyst has 15+ years of experience performing high-level billing tasks within both the insurance and professional service industries. Recent experience includes a long tenure with a company, successfully working their way up from being a biller to becoming a team lead. Major responsibilities included managing key national accounts throughout North America in both the U.S. and Canada. Additionally, this individual was performing day-to-day billing procedures for the office branches and trained office branches on the companies’ billing process. Soft skills include excellent communication, is very personable and enjoys mentoring others.
Additional qualifications include:
- Handled billing discrepancies with key national accounts
- Performed extensive research and analysis on billing issues
- Trained and mentored others in the billing department
- Processed billing adjustments and corrections
- Communicated with internal departments to resolve pricing and billing discrepancies