This highly-skilled Billing Analyst has 15+ years of experience performing high-level billing tasks within both the insurance and professional service industries. Recent experience includes a long tenure with a company, successfully working their way up from being a biller to becoming a team lead. Major responsibilities included managing key national accounts throughout North America in both the U.S. and Canada. Additional experience includes performing day-to-day billing procedures for the office branches and trained office branches on the companies’ billing process. Soft skills include excellent communication, great personality and enjoys mentoring others.
Additional qualifications include:
- Handled billing discrepancies with key national accounts
- Performed extensive research and analysis on billing issues
- Trained and mentored others in the billing department
- Processed billing adjustments and corrections
- Communicated with internal departments to resolve pricing and billing discrepancies