Accounts Payable Analyst
This sharp and analytical Accounts Payable Analyst recently graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Finance. They went on to work as a Financial Analyst and was responsible for analyzing various promotions and rebates offered to customers to ensure profitability of the company. Over the past year and a half, this individual has been working as an Accounts Payable Analyst with a large manufacturing company. While in this role, they were responsible for processing 150+ multiline invoices on a weekly basis including freight invoices, utility invoices and PO invoices utilizing 3-way match. This candidate also monitored the AP email inbox, researched and resolved invoice discrepancies, and communicated with internal departments in order to obtain approvals or resolve errors. Expertise includes advanced Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups.
Additional qualifications include:
- Managed the accurate and timely processing of 150 or more invoices per week using Oracle
- Utilized 3-way match cross checking to ensure company integrity
- Processed employee reimbursements thru Concur
- Closed AP sub-ledger on a monthly basis
- Assist with annual company audits