This dynamic Accounting Clerk has over 15 years of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience. Most recently they were responsible for processing a high-volume of weekly invoices for 150 carriers. They additionally audited complex invoices to fix issues with pricing and quality. On the Accounts-Receivable-side they were responsible for billing, collections, setting credit limits and payment plans and applied cash. They enjoy a fast-paced environment and are extremely driven to assist a team. System knowledge consists of Oracle, SAP and Excel using pivot tables and v-lookups.
Additional qualifications include:
- Performed full-cycle accounts payable in a 3-way match environment
- Researched and resolved discrepancies; set up new vendors
- Created monthly invoices for customers
- Conducted collections calls, completed credit holds and cash applications
- Handled disputes while working closely with the purchasing department
- Assisted in month-end close responsibilities with accruals and credit card reconciliations