This sharp Accounting Analyst has been with the same company for more than 7 years. Starting off as an Accounts Payable Clerk, this candidate moved to the billing department where they were promoted twice—from a Billing Lead to the Billing Supervisor, overseeing two billing specialists. Ultimately, this candidate was given the analytical opportunity they were looking for as a Financial/Processing Analyst. This candidate has great communication skills and excellent technical skills.
Additional qualifications include:
- Responsible for billing $100,000 per month
- Worked with the cash applications department to reconcile unapplied cash for summary billed customers
- Forecasted for U.S. and Canadian regions and reported results directly to management weekly
- Prepared and analyzed metric reports which identified pain points and provided root-cause analysis
- Created pivot tables and v-lookups daily