Brilliant Technology Staffing
Look no further. Your next Information Technology professional is right here.
Brilliant™ Technology Staffing represents top IT professionals seeking contract and contract-to-hire job opportunities. Below are just a few of our qualified candidates available for assignment. To meet these talented professionals, or to learn about other experienced candidates, call Kathy Spearing at 312.582.1903 or email info@BrilliantFS.com today!
VP of IT
This professional is a former VP of IT for a health care company and is in the market for new opportunities. His background contains a unique blend of accounting, information technology infrastructure, and IT project management. Initially he began his career as an accountant, but later developed a fascination for IT. To build his exposure, he dove into tech support and eventually was promoted to project management.
Over the next 20 years, he utilized his project management and infrastructure skills, specifically at medical and manufacturing companies. At both companies, he was tasked with managing IT compliance, and enterprise-wide infrastructure and application projects. Expand bio »
- Was responsible for migrating the health care company’s entire infrastructure from on-premise to an entirely cloud-based and third party-managed solution
- Recruited, hired and trained his local succession team
- Worked with offshore teams in the Philippines, and reduced staff and hardware costs drastically
- Touched on several different health care technologies which include but are not limited to CRM, WMS, eCommerce, MS Exchange, Windows FS and DFS
Cisco Network Engineer
This knowledgeable professional has more than seven years of experience in network engineering. Recently, he worked as a Senior Network Deployment Engineer. Here, he assisted with the global implementation of Cisco VPN clients, which was a rewarding project, as he implemented the network from scratch. This professional had his hand in just about everything including cabling, router/switches, security measures and monitoring the system. He was also involved in ASA implementation and monitoring of 25 remote sites. He used Solarwinds to monitor the system since the beginning of his career. Expand bio »
- Renewed CCNA certification in 2013 and is still valid
- Renewed CCNP certification in 2014 and is still valid
- Assisted in VPN troubleshooting and configuration
- Very knowledgeable with network protocols – internally and externally
Full Stack Developer
His most memorable project was with a company who creates street signs, and primarily utilized magazine and phone sales. This professional began submitting proposals to move the company toward internet sales. He gathered requirements and suggestions from various departments to create a vision, and also collaborated with product managers to categorize the products for the site. The site is built with PHP on Magneto and contains a live chat option. This professional also worked on all of the company’s sister sites, where he implemented woo-commerce using PHP and WordPress. He initiated customers’ ability to pay with stripe and PayPal.
This professional also prides himself on placing a high focus on accessibility for his sites, so that individuals with hard of hearing or seeing are able to use them. He also makes sure his sites have phone, tablet and desktop capabilities. Expand bio »
- Has experience with Drupal, Megneto, liquid language and Timber, and server management experience with apache and Nginx
- Set up payment portals using stripe accounts and automating subscriptions
- Builds web applications with PHP through Laravel