Brilliant™ Financial Search - Ft. Lauderdale
Brilliant Financial Search represents top accounting and finance professionals currently seeking full-time positions. Below are bios of a few of our talented staffers you may be interested in meeting. To setup an introduction or to find a candidate to fit your needs, please contact us or call 954.380.8720.
Auditor / Staff Accountant
This two year big four public accountant worked on audits for manufacturing and wholesale clients. He is responsible for both financial and operational review and testing as well as internal controls. This candidate has passed all four parts of his CPA exam and is licensed in the State of Florida. He is very proficient utilizing the Microsoft Suite products. expand bio »
- Examines financial source documents to assure proper accounting treatment was applied and sufficient appropriate evidence was obtained to develop an opinion of the financial standing of the client
- Employed a risk-based methodology to perform a spectrum of accounting functions including audit testing for numerous financial accounts, test of controls, and financial statement preparation for entities within the Industries stated above
- Identifies inefficiencies and failures of internal controls in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley/Section 404 guidelines
- Interact with upper level management and collaborate with fellow staff members to reach conclusions over our test work
Assistant Controller / Accounting Manager
This five year big four public accountant worked on audits in a variety of industries including financial services, hospitality, and manufacturing. She is responsible for the management of a team of staff/senior auditors on both financial and operational review and testing as well as internal controls. This candidate is a CPA exam and is looking for a fast paced, structured environment where she can help an organization grow.
expand bio »
- Manage several engagement teams through the interim review, planning, and initial testing phases
- Developed and maintained strong client relationships as the key account contact and communicated effectively with client contacts, engagement staff, internal engagement teams and firm leadership
- Successful as the in-charge senior associate on several new engagements, which involved the determination of overall audit plan, identifying and testing controls at the entity, developing a substantive audit approach over significant accounts, and reviewing financial reporting in accordance with U.S. GAAP
Sr. Financial Analyst / Finance Manager
This 9 year Fortune 500 Finance Manager currently has responsibilities for performing the day-to-day operational support, month-end close, financial analysis, forecasting, accounting, budgeting and variance analysis for a $2 Billion customer service group. He is very proficient utilizing SQL, Access, and Excel to automate financial reporting processes, etc. expand bio »
- Primary support to senior management in formulating various cost cutting strategies focused on improving sales and quality customer service provided by our business process outsources partners.
- Collaborated with other departments and colleagues to identify, qualify, structure and improve process and programs for our outsource contact centers.
- Developed, implemented and maintained the analysis, preparation, and dissemination as well as increased efficiencies for performance reports written in SQL, Access, and Excel.